Student Guest Program Application
Applications are now closed.
Process & Criteria:
- This is a competitive application process so we ask that only serious and committed candidates apply.
- Undergraduate or graduate students age 18 or older who are currently enrolled in college, university, or trade school, or recently graduated (Feb 2015 -May 2016) are encouraged to apply.
- Graduating high school seniors that have been accepted to and/or have committed to a college or university will also be considered but must be over 18 years of age.
Submit the electronic application available below, including an essay describing how your efforts in recycling and waste prevention align with the mission of WSRA, and/or how you expect to contribute to this mission in the future.
Applications will be scored by the WSRA Education Committee on the following criteria:
- Thorough answer to the question
- Engagement in the mission of WSRA
- Involvement in sustainability work
- Clear and professional writing skills
View the program overview here (PDF).
Please contact Anne Piacentino at 206-244-0311 or
at email@example.com with any questions.