"Universal Waste Compliance: Managing Your Facility's Common Wastes"
Wednesday, February 5, 2014 (10:00-11:00 a.m. PST)
Most facilities have "common" waste such as bulbs, batteries, aerosol cans and
solvent-contaminated rags. Many are classified as hazardous waste and fall
under the Universal Wastes rule. Is your facility properly managing these
wastes? In this 60-minute webinar you and your team will learn:
• How to identify common wastes in your facility that are "hazardous"
• How you are required to handle solvent-contaminated rags
• Tips to keep compliant with RCRA's Universal Waste program
• Reducing your liability for certain hazardous wastes
Michael Lawrence is principal of Summit Safety Technologies based in Long
Beach, California. Lawrence is an accomplished safety manager and has been
training adult workers and safety professionals for many years.
• He is a frequent speaker and is recognized for his expert knowledge of
safety regulations, safety management systems, business continuation planning,
emergency preparedness, and quality management systems.
• Lawrence has over 30 years experience in safety management, technical
training, instructional design, and quality management, with skills that were
honed during his 16 years in the semiconductor manufacturing industry and 14
years in Naval Aviation.!
• With over three decades of experience as a frontline worker, supervisor,
manager, and business owner, he brings a refreshing down-to-earth approach in
the effective sharing of knowledge and experience.
* Universal Waste Compliance: Managing Your Facility's Common Wastes
* Live,(60)-Minute Webinar **
* Wednesday, February 5, 2014 - (1:00-2:00 p.m. ET) **
Register now for this exciting event by clicking the following link or